As the name implies, DK Professional Series frames are designed for the highest level of BMX racing. DK riders have raced this aftermarket frame to multiple UCI World titles.
The Professional frame utilizes advanced Airformed technology. Features include a threaded internal Euro bottom bracket shell, integrated headset, and 3D 15mm dropouts. The low-profile geometry of each frame size is crafted for speed and stability.
- World Championship Team DK design
- Built with lightweight SPF formed 6000 series aluminum tubing
- Trapezoidal seat mast for increased stiffness
- 20mm / 10mm dropouts (includes all axle hardware)
- Standard Integrated 1-1/8″ headset on Expert XL size (headset included)
- Pro, XL, XXL, XXX, and Cruiser sizes feature a tapered 1-1/8″-1.5″ head tube (headset included)
- Available with threaded internal Euro bottom bracket shell (BB not included)