The Nomad version of the Fairdale Weekender is made to travel.
While it can easily handle being a weekday commuter on rough city roads, it really shines when you take it for a long haul. The Weekender Nomad’s 100% 4130 chromoly frame and fork will welcome virtually anything that you can throw it. This is Fairdale’s top of the line Weekender, and it comes equipped with amazing parts build, like a SRAM Rival 1x derailleur and shifter, Avid disc brakes, FSA cranks and Continental Double Fighter semi-knobby tires (27.5” x 1.65” Maxxis Overdrive on Sml).
Available in Black (Sml/Med/Lrg/XLrg).
- FRAME: 100% Chromoly, Disc, with Rack and Fender mounts (M/L 700c Compatible)
- FORK: 100% Chromoly. One-Piece Machined Steerer Tube
- HANDLEBAR: FSA NS Adventure (S=400mm, M & L=420mm, XL=440mm)
- STEM: FSA Gossamer (S & M=80mm, L & XL=100mm)
- HEADSET: FSA, Sealed Integrated, Campagnolo spec 45º/45º
- BRAKE LEVER: Sram Rival 22
- BRAKE: Avid BB7 Road
- GRIPS: Fairdale Cork handlebar tape
- SADDLE: Fairdale Race Seat
- SEAT POST: FSA Gossamer, 27.2mm
- SEAT CLAMP: Fairdale, 30mm
- CRANKS: Gossamer Compact MegaExo 1X (S=165mm, M=170mm, L & XL=175mm)
- CHAINWHEEL: 42T Narrow-Wide
- BB PARTS: FSA Sealed
- PEDALS: Odyssey Twisted PC
- RIMS: 650b, 32-Hole, Aluminum, Double Wall, Pinned Rim
- FRONT HUB: Sealed Bearings, 32-H, Alum. Shell, Disc Brake Mount, w/Allen Skewer Axle
- REAR HUB: Sealed Bearings, 32-H, Alum. Shell, Disc Brake Mount, w/Allen Skewer Axle
- TIRES: Continental Double Fighter, 27.5 x 2.0 (27.5” x 1.65” Maxxis Overdrive on Sml)
- CHAIN: KMC X11
- SHIFT LEVER: SRAM Rival (Rear)
- DERAILLEUR: SRAM Rival 11-Speed Long Cage
- ACCESSORIES: Fairdale Shift Cable with Jagwire inline adjuster.
SMALL: 5’2″ 5’7″ height
MEDIUM: 5’7″ – 5’10” height
LARGE: 5’9″ – 6’1″ height
X-LARGE: 6’1″+ height
Sizing is approximate. Please consult with your Time 2 Shine Account Representative to assist with fit.