Pre-Order Available now. Bikes are estimated to start shipping out on February 1st
Building a custom Pro level race bike can be a difficult task while trying to stay within a budget. With the 2022 Chase Element, we did all the hard work for you. We wanted to offer a bike that our Chase Factory Pro riders could race right out of the box, while taking into consideration that the cost needs to be realistic for everyday racers who still want the best bike. With the new 2022 Chase Element, we have done just that, offering you the best bike for the price! The 2022 Element utilizes the same geometry as our Championship winning ACT and RSP race frames. The Element frame features Hydroformed and butted tubing, a new integrated chain tensioner / disc brake mounting system, a Press Fit Bottom Bracket, and a 31.8 Handle Bar/Stem combo.
For 2022, we still are offering 2 Color Choices – Slate or Sand – and incredible features such as Hydraulic Disc Braking with updated disc mounting system, CHASE Triple Precise clutch system rear cassette hub with ISO Brake disc rotor laced up on SUN RINGLÉ rims, TIOGA Powerblock tires, ANSWER Dagger carbon fork, ELEVN Aero Pivotal seat and post, EXCESS LSP cranks, INSIGHT chainring and grips, a BB86 Press Fit Bottom Bracket and a 31.8mm handlebar and stem. With all the parts together with this top notch frame, Chase was able to help make the ultimate Elite level complete race bike, what we feel is the best that is available today.
RECOMMENDED SIZE: 6’1.2″ – 6′ 5″ / 1m86 – 1m95
WEIGHT: 21.275 LBS / 9.65Kg with pedals
- FRAME: CHASE Element Pro XXXL 22″ Top tube, Hydroformed 7005 T6 Alloy, Aero system shaping, Enclosed rear dropouts, Integrated Chain tensioner system
- FORK: ANSWER Dagger Carbon Pro 10mm
- STEM: CHASE Element 31.8mm 53mm
- HANDLEBAR: CHASE Element 31.8mm 8.5″
- CHAINRING: INSIGHT 44T 4 Bolts BCD 104mm
- CRANKSET: EXCESS LSP 180mm, Press Fit BB86
- HUBS: CHASE Element 3/8″ Axle, Sealed Bearings, Steel Cassette Body, Triple precise Rear Hub Clutch System with ISO disc brake standard (3 Pawls at Triple Angle Engagement for 24T Ratchets), 16T cog
- RIMS: SUN RINGLÉ Envy Rims 20×1.75″, 36H, No Brake Surface
- TIRES: TIOGA Fastr X 20×1.85″ Front & 20×1.65″ Rear
- BRAKES: Hydraulic lever and caliper, 120mm disc rotor, Lock Disc Adaptor
- SEAT: CHASE Aero seat post & clamp / ELEVN PC Pivotal seat
|FRAME SIZE||TT||CS min||LR||AF||SA||HT||SPL||BBH||WHEELS|
|Expert||20″ – 508 mm||13.5″ – 342.9 mm||1.5″ – 38.1 mm||73°||70°||4.7″ – 120 mm||9.2″ – 236 mm||11″ – 279.4 mm||20×1-3/8″|
|Pro||20.5″ – 520.7 mm||14.25″ – 362 mm||1.5″ – 38.1 mm||74°||72,5°||4.7″ – 120 mm||9.2″ – 236 mm||11.5″ – 292.1 mm||20×1.5″|
|Pro XL||21″ – 533.4 mm||14.3″ – 363.3 mm||1.5″ – 38.1 mm||74°||72,5°||4.7″ – 120 mm||9.2″ – 236 mm||11.5″ – 292.1 mm||20×1.75″|
|Pro XXL||21.5″ – 546.1 mm||14.5″ – 368.3 mm||1.5″ – 38.1 mm||74°||72,5°||4.7″ – 120 mm||9.2″ – 236 mm||11.5″ – 292.1 mm||20×1.75″|
|Pro XXXL||22.0″ – 558.8 mm||14.5″ – 368.3 mm||1.5″ – 38.1 mm||74°||72,5°||4.7″ – 120 mm||9.2″ – 236 mm||11.5″ – 292.1 mm||20×1.75″|
|Pro Cruiser||21.5″ – 546.1 mm||15.25″ – 387.3 mm||1.5″ – 38.1 mm||73°||69,5°||4.7″ – 120 mm||9.8″ – 250 mm||12″ – 304.8 mm||24×1.75″|
|Pro Cruiser +||22.0″ – 558.8 mm||15.25″ – 387.3 mm||1.5″ – 38.1 mm||73°||69,5°||4.7″ – 120 mm||9.8″ – 250 mm||12″ – 304.8 mm||24×1.75″|
NOTE: 2022 Chase Element Pictured with Shimano XT Pedals but are for photo purposes only. Bikes come with Nylon Platform Pedals.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The washers supplied with the EXCESS crank set must be fitted between the pedal and the crank. No after-sales service will be accepted if the washers have not been fitted as of the 1st use.