The Meybo Bicycles Holeshot BMX race frames are constructed out of 6061 T-6 aluminum tubing that is square tapered and multi-butted for the ultimate strength and rigidity while keep the frame light and aggressive. The Meybo Bicycle line of Holeshot frames are disc brake ready and proven over the many years by our Top Athletes.
Meybo Holeshot Alloy frame features include:
• 6061 T-6 multiple butted hydroformed tubing;
• 1.5 tapered headtube (Pro), 1 1/8″ headtube (Ex. & Ex. XL) & 1″ (Mini, Junior)
• Wide BB shell for optimal stiffness, BB30 (Pro) & Euro (Sizes up to Expert XL)
• Disc brake optional with Meybo Disc Brake Adapter;
• Meybo integrated chaintensioners, 10mm and 15mm (Pro) & 8mm and 10mm (Sizes up to Expert XL);
• Sizes Mini, Junior, Expert, Expert XL, Pro 21, Pro 21.5, Pro 22, Pro 22.5, Pro 23, Cruiser.