Never let go of that feeling that a BMX bike provides. The Airborne Cro-Hawk DJ 26 is categorized as a dirt jumper, but it’s more than that. It’s a two-wheeled freedom machine. Start with an updated all-chromoly BMX-inspired frame with a RST 80mm-travel suspension fork, the Cro flies in any direction you want to send it.
Low-profile, stable geometry feels good in the air and holds the line through turns. Sealed bearings throughout the build and born-from-BMX spec like 3-piece chromoly 170mm cranks can take the landings. A 26/12 gear combination puts the power to the ground. Strong/light 32-spoke double-wall alloy rims are fitted with Kenda Kranium, 26 x 2.1” tires for the perfect combination of low-rolling resistance and max traction.
Few bikes can do what the Cro-Hawk does in the dirt, at the bike park or in the woods, especially at the price, but none of them do it with this much style.
- FRAME: 100% chromoly with CNC machined integrated head tube
- FORK: RST Dirt, 80mm-travel, extra firm HD spring *Now with black stanchions
- CRANKSET: Wise heat-treated tubular chromoly 3-piece, 170mm length, 8-spline chromoly spindle, with 26t stamped 6061 aluminum sprocket
- COG: 12t (26/12 gear ratio)
- CHAIN: KMC 510, silver
- BB: 19mm sealed Mid
- BRAKES: Tektro Aires mechanical disc
- ROTORS: 160mm
- FRONT HUB: Sealed cartridge bearing with 10mm (3/8”) axle
- REAR HUB: Sealed cartridge bearing cassette with 10mm (3/8”) heat-treated Chromoly axle (135mm hub spacing)
- RIMS: Wise Rectrix 2, 6061 aluminum, double wall, 32-hole, 36mm wide
- TIRES: Kenda Kranium, 26 x 2.1”
- HEADSET: Sealed 1-1/8” to 1-1/2” tapered
- STEM: Alloy front load, 42mm length
- HANDLEBAR: 6061-T6 series aluminum riser, 31.8mm clamping area, 760mm width, 3” rise
- GRIPS: Lock-on, 130mm
- SEAT Wise: 1-piece padded seat/post combo
- SEAT POST: Integrated Uni-style, alloy, 27.2mm diameter, 150mm length
- SEAT POST CLAMP: Alloy, quick-release
- PEDALS: 9/16” pedals sold separately
- WEIGHT29 lbs. 10 oz.
|Seat Tube Length (B)||292mm|
|Top Tube Length (A)||567mm (590mm effective)|
|Head Tube Angle (C)||69º|
|Seat Tube Angle (D)||71º|
|Head Tube Length (G)||114mm|
|Chainstay Length (F)||389mm|
|BB Drop (E)||6mm|
|Fork Offset (I)||38mm|
|Fork Length (H)||460mm|