The Ciari Turbino cranks are lightweight race cranks made from forged aluminum with CNC machined details and laser-etched logos for a clean look.
- The right arm features a built-in 5-bolt spider gear and is pressed onto a 24mm hollow chromoly spindle to increase strength and rigidity.
- Includes a sealed external Euro BB which places the bearings outside of the BB shell for greater durability.
- The GXP system captures the non-drive side bearing between the spindle and crankarm, allowing the drive-side bearing to float on the spindle.
- This system requires zero bearing side-load adjustment and is much easier to install.
- Available in 135mm, 140mm, 145mm, 150mm, 155mm, 160mm, 165mm