**PREORDER** **SHIPS EARLY NOVEMBER 2023**
The CLASH XS clearly assumes its position in the range. No concessions have been made. With the arrival of the 26-inched CLASH JR, this XS model promises to be the one for teenagers and smaller people looking for the perfect player. Our experience creating the adults and kids’ versions of the CLASH has meant we’ve realised the particular importance of the wheel size on bikes in this realm. For this reason, our CLASH XS is delivered with 27.5/26-inch wheels. This offers several advantages:
– Excellent clearance and confidence at the front thanks to the larger 27.5-inch wheel.
– Allows for a more playful rear-end with better grip thanks to the 26-inch wheel.
The frame itself features many differences between the adult CLASH and JR versions:
– Thanks to a different series of tubes the frame is considerably lighter.
– The sensitivity of the suspension is improved thanks to bearings placed at the ends of the shock absorbers.
– Seat tube and steerer angles are slacker (than the JR model) for a more stable bike.
– Seat tube is lower (than on the adult version) for greater freedom of movement.
– Internal cable routing is neatened for easy maintenance and an impeccable finish.
Our data acquisition over the past few years with our many young riders has allowed us to refine our choices regarding kinematics year after year. This CLASH XS has a virtual pivot point. This aims to offer more sensitivity at the start of the travel for small riders and the perfect balance between liveliness and comfort through the full suspension stroke.
About the CLASH XS
A newcomer to the CLASH range, the XS is perfect in its matte Champagne finish. It pairs beautifully with the black components that make up the rest of the bike.
For this model, we chose FOX suspension for simplicity, adjustability and ultra-efficiency:
– The 36 Performance fork with 36mm diameter stanchions offers great precision when the going gets tough.
– The FOX Float X Performance shock provides rock-solid grip and liveliness.
The other components have been selected in line with the CLASH XS program:
– The TRP Slate Evo 4-piston brakes ensure a frank touch and ever-aggressive braking, perfect for stopping small riders.
– The SRAM SX 12-speed drivetrain with a wide 11-50t gearset is as reliable as it is efficient.
– SPANK Spike Race 33 wheels are a great choice for guarantees reliability and solidity.
– The KS Rage-I seat post is ideal for providing comfort and a greater freedom of movement for smaller riders.
Everyone fits the CLASH with this new XS model!
ENDURO – FREERIDE KIDS JR
AL-6061 + AL-6066
3,2 kg / 7.05 lb
210 x 55 mm
PIGGY BACK SHOCK COMPATIBLE
20 x 8 mm Front, 30 x 8 mm + Bearings on shock head
RECOMMENDED/MAX. FORK HEIGHT
552 mm – 562 mm
ZS44 / ZS56
MAXIMUM TYRE DIMENSION (ETRTO)
26 x 2,5″
DISC BRAKE STANDARD
Post Mount 180 mm
REAR ROTOR MAX. SIZE
SEATPOST/SEAT CLAMP DIAMETER
31,6 mm – 34,9 mm
BOTTOM BRACKET TYPE
PF 92 mm
REAR HUB COMPATIBILITY
12 x 148 mm
2022 CLASH XS, 160 mm travel
26″, Alloy 6066, triple butted tubes, T4, T6. Enduro bearings
FOX Float X Performance
210 x 55 mm, rebound, 2-position adjustment
FOX 36 Performance, 170 mm travel
27.5″, Fit Grip damper, 3 positions, rebound, Boost (15 x 110 mm), 37 mm offset, 0 Token
ACROS ZS44 / ZS56
Alloy cups, sealed bearings
RIDE ALPHA Freeride 40
40 mm extension, 31,8 mm
RIDE ALPHA R20
31.8 mm, 740 mm width, 20 mm rise, Alloy 6061
RIDE ALPHA DH
Ultra-soft compound, single clamp, black
TRP Slate Evo, 4 pistons, I-Spec EV compatible
Rotors: TRP 203 mm, 6-bolt
SRAM SX Eagle
SRAM SX Eagle
SRAM X1 1000 Eagle, 155 mm crank arms, DUB, Boost
Chainring: SRAM X1 1000 Eagle 32t, Narrow-Wide
SRAM NX Eagle
SPANK Spike Race 33
REAR: 26”, 32h, 28 mm inner width rear, tubeless ready – FRONT: 27.5”, 32h, 28 mm inner width front, tubeless ready
Rear: FORMULA DC-348A – Front: FORMULA DC-711
Rear: 32h, sealed bearings – Front: 32h, sealed bearings
J-Bend, 2.0-1.6-2.0mm, double butted, stainless, with Nylok, black
Rear: SCHWALBE Big Betty – Front: SCHWALBE Magic Mary
Rear: 26″ x 2.4″, Super Trail, Addix Soft – Front: 27.5″ x 2.4″, Super Trail, Addix Soft
31,6 mm, 100 mm travel, SouthPaw alloy remote
FIZIK Alpaca Gravita X5
130 mm width, S-Alloy rails
15,1 kg / 33.28 lb
Without pedals. Weight may differ slightly due to manufacturing tolerances.
Chainstay protector, seatstay protector