The CLASH continues its revolution!
27.5-inch wheels, long travel, aggressive geometry and kinematics…
The CLASH is the ‘do everything’ bike – bike parks, enduro, big jump lines or outings pedal missions… It is exceedingly versatile!
As with our entire range, the geometry is the subject of our greatest attention:
– The uphill position is optimised thanks to an elongated top tube and a straighter seat angle.
– Its long front-end provides stability when everything is accelerating downhill. The short stem keeps a manoeuvrable and playful bike during slower parts of the ride.
– From the XS (27.5/26 wheels) to our adult models (S, M, L, XL) with 27.5-inch wheels, the CLASH is a very serious option for small and medium sized riders.
As ‘Gravity’ specialists, we know the importance of good kinematics that are suitable for the intended purpose of each of our bikes. An essential element for this year, the frame features a kinematic adjustment, just like on the FRS! This setting allows priority to either sensitivity (Sensitive) or dynamism (Dynamic):
– Sensitive mode for DH/Freeride use when you need comfort and grip
– Dynamic mode is ideal for smoother tracks, jump sessions with friends when you are looking for liveliness and play.
The CLASH – pure lines and a concentrate of technology. No compromises.
About the CLASH PARK EDITION
The Park Edition is the big new news from this 2022 CLASH range!
It has been designed for the many riders who consider the CLASH to be a pure toy for the bike park. Those for whom style and creativity comes first. Or perhaps for those who just like to have a unique bike. The Metallic Purple paint epitomises the lively fun and ???out there’ spirit that we wanted this Park Edition to represent.
Beware of appearances, this version of the CLASH has nothing to do with the FRS! The choice of suspension is very specific:
– A FOX 38 Factory single crown fork offers more freedom and flexibility.
– A DHX2 Factory shock brings sensitivity on small impacts.
As for the rest of the components, they have been carefully selected specifically for this new bike:
– A reliable and easy-to-maintain SRAM GX DH 7-speed drivetrain that improves suspension efficiency thanks to the reduced weight. There is also less risk of damage due to the smaller cassette etc.
– Powerful and durable SHIMANO XT 4-piston 203mm brakes are perfect for the bike park.
– The MAXXIS Assegai and DHR II combo perfectly matches this bike and features an excellent compromise between lateral grip and roll. The Double Down casing makes them perfect for DH/bike park.
-A SDG I-Beam seat post is lightweight and simple to maintain.
Bike park, jumps, tricks, berms and big downforce, anything goes with this CLASH Park Edition!
27.5”, Alloy 6066, triple butted tubes, T4, T6. Enduro bearings, 170mm Travel
FOX DHX2 Factory
230 x 65 mm, HSC, LSC, HSR, LSR. Spring rates : 400lbs on S, 450lbs on M, 500lbs on L, 550lbs on XL, 2-position adjustment
FOX 38 Factory – 180mm Travel
27.5″, Grip 2 damper, HSC, LSC, HSR, LSR, Boost (15 x 110 mm), 37 mm offset, 1 Token
Shimano XT, 4 Pistons, I-Spec EV Compatible
Rotor: SHIMANO SM-RT86 203 mm, 6-bolt, Ice Technology Freeza
SRAM GX DH
SRAM GX DH
Truvativ Descendant – 165mm Crank Arms – DUB
Chainring: TRUVATIV Descendant X-Sync, 32t