The META HT AM continues its path. It has always been there.
Our research confirms that it is the bike in our range that is most widely used, and to do most things! Enduro, off-road rides, urban missions, pump track laps. It goes everywhere.
Max himself says: It’s better to have a good hardtail than a bad full-suspension bike.
We believed in this bike many years ago and we have become real specialists. To keep current, we’ve worked on the smallest details that make the biggest differences.
So, seat tubes are lowered. It’s a choice of reason which offers two advantages:
– It is now possible to fit longer travel seat posts.
– The choice of frame size is no longer limited by a seat tube that is too high when purchasing the complete bike. Particularly useful for those who want a longer bike.
For the rest, we are continuing with the winning formula that made this bike so successful. Its development revolves around reliability as a priority:
– A semi-rigid frame which allows for better pedalling, a lighter weight and reduced maintenance
– A fork with 150mm or 160mm travel which provides comfort and/or safety depending where and how it’s being used
– Models are now fitted as standard with 29/27 wheels in sizes S/M and 29-inches in sizes L/XL
The META HT AM is one of those bikes that simply makes you want to ride!
About the META HT AM ESSENTIAL
We just really love this Keswick Green paint. In the office we were unanimously in favour of it!
This ESSENTIAL model has been designed to be playful, comfortable and provide great grip. With this one we have tried to move the cursor a little more towards performance, especially when the rider is heading down the hill. The components are therefore chosen accordingly:
– The ROCKSHOX Yari RC fork has 150mm of travel and is precise wherever it goes. It benefits from numerous setting adjustments and has an adjustable Debonair spring thanks to the additional tokens.
– The wide 2.6 tyres provide maximum comfort and grip on the most demanding trails. Their size also allows them to be run at low pressures.
– SRAM Guide T 4-piston brakes, for even more power and longevity on any slope.
– The SRAM NX Eagle 12-speed drivetrain benefits from a 11-50t cassette which should make climbing a breeze.
– The KS Rage-I telescopic seat post links pedalling and downhill sections seamlessly. A real plus.
The META HT AM ESSENTIAL is ready, are you?