- ** SHIPPING MID-SEPTEMBER 2020**
- Lightweight Tectonic T1 aluminum frame, integrated headset, and internal cable routing. 21.25” top tube length and frame weight of 3.22 lbs.
- The drivetrain features 175mm 3-piece tubular Chromoly cranks with a 44T chainring and euro cartridge bottom bracket.
- Arisun XLR8 Arisun XLR8 20” x 1.95″/1.75″ tires mounted on Xposure aluminum double-wall rims with aluminum ball-bearing front hub and 16T cog freewheel rear hub.
- Hi-Ten steel handlebar and fork, 50mm stem, sealed bearing headset, and alloy V-brake and brake levers, Suggested rider height is 5’7″ – 6’0″.
Mongoose was born from BMX racing with products that push the limits of what a rider can do on the track. Our latest line of BMX race bikes, the Title series, has been designed using that same race pedigree. Designed for beginner-level riders, the Mongoose Title Mini gives you a trophy-worthy bike at an amazingly affordable price!
FRAME – Tectonic T1, aluminum, BMX Race geometry, internal cable routing, integrated headset
FORK – i-Ten steel
CRANK – 3-piece, tubular Chromoly 175 mm, 44T chainring
CHAIN – KMC S1
BOTTOM BRACKET – Euro cartridge bearing, 8-spline axle, threaded 68 mm shell
REAR COG – Single-speed, 16T freewheel
RIMS – Xposure Infinity, aluminum double-wall, 19 mm ID, 32H front, 36H rear
FRONT HUB – Aluminum, ball bearing, 3/8 in axle, 32H
REAR HUB – Aluminum, ball bearing, 3/8 in axle, 36H
SPOKES – 14G, steel, chrome
TIRES – Arisun XLR8, 20 in x 1.95 in front; 1.75 in rear, wire bead
PEDALS – Mongoose, nylon
BRAKES – Linear pull, aluminum
HANDLEBAR – Mongoose, Hi-Ten steel, 27.5 in width, 8.5 in rise
STEM – Mongoose, threadless top load, 50 mm
HEADSET – Threadless, 1-1/8″ sealed integrated 41.8, taper compatible
SEAT POST – Aluminum, 250 mm, 27.2 mm
SADDLE – Mongoose Unifier Pro, 1 piece rails
GRIPS – Mongoose Gate, 145 mm
SIZES – One size
EXTRAS – QR seat clamp