These have been in development for a couple of years which included elite rider testing on the UCI Downhill World Cup series and the EWS as well as weekend warriors to give us feedback from a wide spectrum of riders. This culminates into a grip that offers optimal performance without sacrificing comfort as each area of the grip has been designed for a specific performance purpose. Made with our medium durometer proprietary grip compound, with its superior impact dampening properties, it is designed to reduce arm pump and fatigue whether you’re racing down the world’s toughest DH or Enduro courses or spending all day riding your local trails. AM to PRO we’ve got you covered! Two diameters and a host of colours gives you plenty of choice. You’ll be thankful for running them after a long day of riding whatever the terrain.
- Medium/Large profile / Medium Compound (Diameter 33.5mm)
- V2.1 lock-on single clamp system provides more useable grip space
- Reinforced durable ends
- Soft flexible ribs at thumb provide impact dampening
- Padded top grip section for excellent shock absorption
- Angled waffle pattern with oversized top rib that matches finger articulation points for improved control and more ergonomic feel