The Monarch’s lightweight design not only delivers silky smooth travel, but thanks to a redesigned Solo Air spring with updated damping controls, it also delivers a spring rate you’d generally only get from a much heavier coil shock. So you get a durable, fully adjustable shock capable of smoothing out the most aggressive trails, while simultaneously saving you weight for epic cross country riding. The Monarch RT3 features external rebound and 3-Position compression adjustment (Open/Pedal/Lock).
- Intended Use: XC, Trail
- RT3 shocks feature external rebound and 3-Position compression adjustment (Open/Pedal/Lock), Solo Air lets you add air to your shock through a single Schrader valve, filling both the positive and negative air spring chambers simultaneously. This gives you a plush, predictable ride you can set up in seconds, with the lightest weight air spring on the market
- Rapid Recovery allows the shock to recovery faster between consecutive bumps, letting the wheel track the ground with greater precision
- Fast Black hard anodized, forged aluminum body with sag gradients
- 10mm 7075 aluminum shaft
- Autosag is a simple set-up feature available only on Specialized bicycles. This feature utilizes the rider’s weight to set proper shock pressure
- Frame specific hardware and/or washer(s) included with shock