- A brand new shoe in the Sidi lineup, the Tiger is light, aerodynamic, breathable and well-performing.
- Upper is Microfibre TechPro and Mesh. The Microfibre Techpro is eco-friendly with antibacterial and hydro treatment. Hydro treatment reduces water absorption. While the mesh provides great breathability and creates the ideal microclimate inside the shoe.
- Comfort Fit Insole proved for lightweight support
- The Carbon Sole is handmade, exclusively with carbon fiber in a weave pattern oriented at opposing angles. It features fully replaceable tread blocks in the toe and heel area along with the replaceable cleat plate.
- The double Techno 3 Push System is inserted on a single base, this speeds up wearing and taking off shoes. The central mechanism guarantees an excellent closure adapting on every instep. And this reliable closure system is fully replaceable.
- For additional security while pedaling, the new adjustable heel device is provided with reflex inserts for more visibility in dark conditions. The adjustable heel retention device reinforces the top of the heel cup and improves the fit by closing the back of the shoe securely around the riders heel and avoids shoes from sliding out during sprints for the most efficient pedals. Each side of the heel can be adjusted independently, for a perfect fit.
- Still included, the traditional external reinforced heel cup for superior fit and power transfer; won’t break down over time.
- Great traditional Sidi quality and construction.