The Fastest just got faster.
Introducing the all-new Velox Evo, a culmination of relentless innovation and our commitment to pushing the limits. It’s no secret the game is changing, evolving if you will. Lap times continue to get faster year after year, and cycling federations are constantly pushing the boundaries in pursuit of that extra 1%, scrutinizing every aspect of their equipment right down to the aerodynamic fibers in their jerseys. We’ve embraced the ever-evolving landscape of high performance, dissected the demands of riders at the elite level, and reimagined our winning technology to bring you a masterpiece of performance. Our function-first design philosophy ensures that whether you’re a seasoned pro or just starting out, the Velox Evo is your ultimate partner on the road to success.
- Asymmetrical Rear Stays – The downtube on Velox Evo connects directly to the chainstay through the BB shell creating a reinforced power center for increased responsiveness from the gate and out of corners.
- Aerodynamics – The Velox Evo is designed for UCI World Cup level competition utilizing tube shapes borrowed from the fastest bikes in the pro tour road peloton for wind optimization at the highest speeds.
- All new power junction – The downtube on Velox Evo connects directly to the chainstay through the BB shell creating a reinforced power center for increased responsiveness out of the gate and corners.
- Flat Mount Disc – Our flat mount design attaches the brake caliper to the inner axle block and internally routes the brake hose through the inside chainstay. It slides with the wheel and fastens to the frame with a 4mm screw on the outside of the chainstay. Axle compatibility is 10mm, 15mm or 20mm and rotor compatibility is 140mm.
- Headset: 1-1/8″ – 1.5″ tapered
- Bottom Bracket: BB86
- Axle compatibility: 10mm, 15mm, 20mm
- Seatpost: 27.2mm
- Rotor compatibility: 140mm
- Disc caliper: flat mount
|SEAT TUBE ANG
|HEAD TUBE ANG