They now believe the RS7 is just that, and from handling it ourselves and testing it on the track we believe if you’re looking for a very well designed, built and finished lightweight aluminum race frame, then the Supercross RS7 ticks every box.
The Supercross ENVY RS7 utilizes a special blend of 7005 ULR Ultra Light triple butted, custom shaped tubing that is a direct result of working with the exotic Easton® Tubesets for over a decade. 7005 has a higher strength and yield than 6061 when it is properly aged and heat treated.
The new V2 also includes 7005 aluminum tubing with hydroformed gussets at the new tapered headtube, tapered chainstays, and a trapezoidal seat post. The dropouts are 20mm with insert blocks included to run the optional 10mm or 15mm rear wheel axles covering every base in this great looking, tried and tested BMX race frame.
- New wider flared Seat masts for better BB support for faster launching
- Refined butting profiles to maximize strength and stiffness while minimizing weight
- Refined head tube shaping. Supercross has developed a new head tube that more closely mimics the shape of the ENVY BLK head tube and has thicker bearing race seats and walls, and is internally relieved of the extra Aluminium
- New dropouts. The new Supercross ENVY RS7 dropouts are 3D CNC’d with backside relievement to reduce weight, they are now cold forged to increase the strength and durability, have also changed shape, ever so slightly to allow your chain tensioner to work easier by maximizing the contact patch on the end of the dropout for ease of use
- New Cold Forged Bottom Bracket Shells with cold rolled threads. To better handle the extra power you are putting out and the new threads are rolled rather than cut to increase the life of your frame by ensuring the threads have a longer life
- New BB Lug, increasing your launch out of the gate where it is now nearing the performance of the carbon fiber ENVY BLK
Available in 18 different sizes and 8 stock colors. If one of the 8 stock colors isn’t what you want, Supercross still do custom anodize and powder coats to enable you to truly make your Supercross ENVY RS7, your ride.