Utilizing World Championship winning geometry of past Supercross frames, the VISION RSX revolutionizes the platform. Taking all the preconcieved notions of aluminum racing frames and tossing it on end. It is a Taper wall 6000 series aluminum frame, hollow CNC’d dropouts, Disc and V Brake Compatible, and affordable. It is the fastest way to get from the gate to the podium. The feel of Carbon for 1/2 the price.
The VISION RSX is forward-thinking as it’s designed for not only today’s needs but the needs of tomorrow!
- Taper wall 6000 series aluminum frame
- Every VISION RSX accepts 120mm Disc Brake rotors AND all V-Braking systems
- Molded internal cable ports for both the upper V-Brake routing and lower DISC routing to avoid any extreme bends that would hinder the cable lines
- Full captive rear dropout, with the axle fully encased
- FLIP/CHIP allows for easy installation of 15mm or 10mm ( 3/8 ) axles, able to be mounted rear or front and swappable to accomodate proper sizing.
- Built-in Idler/Guide that will take out chain slack
- Traditional threaded Euro BB Shell across all models
- CNC’d Hollow 6061 T-6 Billet Aluminum Dropouts
- Head tubes use full CNC’d Aluminum Bearing Races
- Pro and Larger sizes feature Tapered Integrated head tubes that accept 1 1/8″ – 1.5″ steer tube forks
- Accepts a traditional 1 1/8″ straight steer tube through the assistance of an adapter
- Expert XL uses a Campy Std. Size for 1″ or 1 1/8″ steer tube forks depending upon which bearing kit you use
Each Pro size Supercross BMX VISION RSX Frame Contains a Hydraulic Disk Brake Adapter Kit, Removable V- Brake Mounts, 2 Sets of FLIP/CHIP’s (1-15mm set and 1-10mm ( 3/8″) set) a Chain Idler / Guide. Expert XL, only contain 1 set of Flip Chips for the 10mm Axle size.