Built for a beast of a rider who always goes that bit bigger than everyone else on the Park course, we knew the Americano had to be strong yet light enough to be ridden in Nick’s technical but burly style.
Together with Nick, we worked hard to get the frame to ride good and be durable, a frame he could believe in as he pedaled towards that next banger. We added the ‘DBS’ brake mod which works a treat and simplifies the lower brake cables of a gyro, this mod was originally designed by teammate Mark Webb but has been refined by our product designer for the production model Americano frame.
Nick Bruce and company owner Ronnie Remo are both delighted with how this frame has come out after lots of design and testing.
Nick Bruce Signature Frame
- Full Multi Butted Sanko 4130 Chromoly tubing
- Head angle: 75.1º
- Standover: 8.25” (center of BB-Centre of top tube)
- BB Height: 11.5″, low and good for stability
- Chainstay length: 13.3″ slammed – 13.55″
- Removable gyro and brake lugs and tabs (included)
- Dropouts: 6mm thick heat-treated with integrated chain adjusters and CNC cutouts
- DBS cable routing
- Double external gussets (First for a Total frame)
- TT lengths 20.5, 20.75, 21″
- Colours: Matt Black, Mint Green