Mark Webb's New Signature Frame
Mark Webb's signature frame from Total BMX has just got a brand new refresh. Mark is known for conquering any ramp setup in his way and is known for putting his bikes through a lot of abuse. We also know that he filmed an entire street edit packed full of big drops, rails, and more. With his new model it has a brand new top tube size, a higher stand over, and further refinements.
"TheVoltron V2 is Mark Webb's signature frame that will released mid November. It has a lot of new features such as a tapered down tube, better tyre clearance, and now 8.5" standover height."
- Head angle: 75.2
- Stand over height: 8.5″ (measured from centre of BB- Centre of TT)
- Mid BB: 11.75″ height (Heat treated)
- Rear length: 13.2″ slammed-13.4″ centred
- Tapered down tube/ seat tube/ seat stays/ chain stays
- Offset tubing thickness, thicker in the areas of high stress
- Integrated head tube (Heat Treated)
- Removable brake lugs and tabs
- 5mm thick heat treated dropouts
- Extra clearance for FAT tyres
- Laser cut stay bridge with Total Logo
- Anti rust treatment inside and out prior to painting
- Highest quality materials used throughout
- Top tube lengths: 20.3/ 20.6/ 21″
- Weight: 4.85lbs/ 2.2kg for the 20.6″TT
- 1 year warranty (Check website for details)
- Colours: Black ED, Green Metallic, Chrome.