The Alienation TCS Mischief features a tubeless compatible extrusion designed for front-wheel or disc brake use only. The Mischief utilizes an advanced 4D drilling pattern specific to small diameter BMX rims. Alienation’s 4D drilling process optimizes the interface between spoke and rim to eliminate many of the spoke line problems common to BMX builds.
Alienation uses a G69 alloy material to optimize the strength to weight ratio of their rims. Radial lacing is not permitted on these rims, which are designed and drilled specifically for 3 cross lacing. Each TCS Mischief rim comes with a valve plug for the unused valve hole (TCS Mischief rim drilled for both tubeless Presta and Schrader valves).
The TCS Mischief is intended for the front wheel and/or Disc brake use only.
- Diameter: 20″ (406mm)
- Weight: 290g
- External width: 27.5mm
- Internal width: 22.9mm
- Hole counts: 28, 36
- Valve: Schrader & Presta
- Colors: Black, blue, gold, red
- Tubeless compatible: Yes
- Material: Aluminum 6069 T6 (30% stronger than 6061 T6)
- Construction: Double walled, Sleeve joint welded
- Brake Compatibility: Disc brake and/or front wheel use
- Effective Rim Diameter (ERD): 386
- Ideal use: BMX race Disc brake use or front wheel