Profile Racing’s Cassette Drivers are what makes our cassette hubs so great. Their 4 pawl design ensures that at least 2 pawls are engaged at all times, meaning that when you apply power to the pedals, it is instantly transformed into power at the rear wheel, unlike lesser hubs that take a quarter to a half a crank’s worth of rotation to engage.
- Available in 9, 10, and 11 tooth versions, in both Left and Right Hand drive.
- Cassette, 9, 10, and 11 tooth drivers can be used on both right and left hand drive hubs.
- For 1/8″ (9t) and 1/8″ and 3/32″ chain (10t and higher)
- Aluminum drivers (not pictured) are best suited for race use.
- It is important to also replace your chain whenever you install a new driver. A worn, stretched chain will cause your driver to wear out much faster.
- Pawls and springs not included (sold separately)