7005 URL Ultra Light triple-butted custom-shaped tubing
Enhanced BB support and power transfer
Cold-forged bottom bracket shells with cold-rolled threads
Fine-tuned butting profiles for perfect balance of strength, stiffness and weight
Revamped head tube shaping featuring thicker bearing race seats and walls
3D CNC’d rear dropouts
Fully boxed-in chainstays with 7005 sheet aluminum
Available in 18 different sizes and 12 different stock colors
Answers To Frequently Asked Questions:
- Pro size and Larger take a 31.9mm Clamp and a 27.2 Post. The Expert and smaller take a 22.2 post and a 25.4mm clamp. We have all of the posts and clamps in stock for you to finish the build.
- Pro Size and Larger take the 1 1/8″ Tapered Headset – We have our Speedline Version which you can purchase here.
- Expert XL and Smaller Frames take a Campy® Integrated, and we have them in the 1 1/8″ size which we recommend for the Expert and Larger Frames and the 1″ Version for the Junior Plus and Smaller Frames.
- Each Pro RS7 Frame Comes with the Frame, a set of 10mm Axle adapters and the 3 Brake Clips. Expert XXL and Smaller do not come with the adapters as they are not needed on the smaller frames.
- The RS7 is a V-Brake Specific Frame. People have ran the Disc Brake adapters on them sussesfully, but you have to be very careful on any BMX Frame with the horseshoe dropouts.
- There is a Fastback version of the RS7, that has a thicker stay set to use the disc brake adapters. But it is still recomended to watch the Disc Adapters tightness at all times.
SUPERCROSS BMX ENVY RS7 FASTBACK RACE FRAME GEOMETRY CHART
Wheel SizeWeightPro20.5″15.0″74.5º70º11.6″27.2mm1 1/8″ – 1.5″ Tapered20 X 1.752lbs 12ozPro Plus20.75″15.0″74.5º70º11.6″27.2mm1 1/8″ – 1.5″ Tapered20 X 1.752lbs 13ozPro XL21.25″15.2″74.5º70º11.6″27.2mm1 1/8″ – 1.5″ Tapered20 X 1.752lbs 14.8ozPro XXL21.75″15.2″74.5º70º11.6″27.2mm1 1/8″ – 1.5″ Tapered20 X 1.752lbs 15.8ozPro XXXL22.25″15.2″74.5º70º11.6″27.2mm1 1/8″ – 1.5″ Tapered20 X 1.753lbs 4ozJunior 24”19.25″14.2″73.5º69.3º11.2″22.2mm1 Threadless24 X 1 1/82lbs 2ozExpert 24”20.5”15”73.5º69.3º11.2”22.2mm1 Threadless24 X 1 3/82lbs 8.8ozExpert XL 24”21”14.75”73.5°70°11.6”27.2mm1 Threadless24 X 1 3/82lbs 10ozPro 24”21.5”15.3”73.5°70°11.6”27.2mm1 1/8” – 1.5” Tapered24 X 1.752lbs 15.8ozPro XL 24”22”15.3”73.5°70°11.6”27.2mm1 1/8” – 1.5” Tapered24 X 1.753lbs 1.2ozPro XXL 24”22.5”15.3”73.5°70°11.6”27.2mm1 1/8” – 1.5” Tapered24 X 1.753lbs 1.2oz
1 1/8″ – 1.5″ TAPERED
* Specifications will vary depending upon your choice of Fork, Tire and Rim selection. Measurements are based off of a Supercross Fork and equal size (ie. 20X1.75 front and rear) tire combination. Specifications subject to change without notice.All weights are measured on a UPS Calibrated Scale. Weights will vary depending upon the amount of powdercoat and the amount of filler rod used on a particular frame. Polished Frames and Anodized Frames are the lightest as there is no paint. Weights and Specifications are subject to change without notice. All weights are measured on a UPS Calibrated Scale. Weights will vary depending upon the amount of powder coat and the amount of filler rod used on a particular frame. Polished Frames and Anodized Frames are the lightest as there is no paint. Weights and Specifications are subject to change without notice.