Everyday laps at your local trail network call for protection that’s reliable day in and day out, so it’s good to have a friend like the Troy Lee Designs A2 MIPS Helmet ready at hand. Designed for the days when you’re skipping lift access, the A2 offers the coverage you want for charging trails, but without over the top chin bars that are a bit of overkill when you’re not at the jump park. Building on Troy Lee’s reputation for hard-hitting gravity protection, the A2 transitions protection to lighter duty trails with massive venting, ample coverage, and MIPS technology to keep you cool under duress.
With 25% more ventilation than that found on TLD’s venerable A1 helmet, the A2 MIPS promotes cooling airflow and encourages constant air movement across your dome. A removable, soft and plushy X-Static Pure Silver liner sits comfortably against your head, fending off the stink produced by bacteria and drying quickly to keep you cool. Not to ignore fit, the A2 MIPS helmet incorporates a three-position adjustable retention system for a custom, easily dialed fit.
- Charge trails all day with this featherweight helmet
- EPS and EPP foam absorb impact at high and low speed
- Reduce rotational force in certain crashes with MIPS
- Extended coverage at back and temples increases protection area
- Large vents promote cooling airflow
- Highly adjustable retention system dials in the fit
- Visor fends off branches and glaring sun