**PRE-ORDER FOR MAY 2022 SHIPPING / PICKUP**
Our research confirms that it is the bike in our range that is most widely used, and to do most things! Enduro, off-road rides, urban missions, pump track laps. It goes everywhere.
Max himself says: It’s better to have a good hardtail than a bad full-suspension bike.
We believed in this bike many years ago and we have become real specialists. To keep current, we’ve worked on the smallest details that make the biggest differences.
So, seat tubes are lowered. It’s a choice of reason which offers two advantages:
– It is now possible to fit longer travel seat posts.
– The choice of frame size is no longer limited by a seat tube that is too high when purchasing the complete bike. Particularly useful for those who want a longer bike.
For the rest, we are continuing with the winning formula that made this bike so successful. Its development revolves around reliability as a priority:
– A semi-rigid frame which allows for better pedalling, a lighter weight and reduced maintenance
– A fork with 150mm or 160mm travel which provides comfort and/or safety depending where and how it’s being used
– Models are now fitted as standard with 29/27 wheels in sizes S/M and 29-inches in sizes L/XL
– The frame can still fit a 27.5-inch and 29-inch wheel no matter what the frame size
The META HT AM is one of those bikes that simply makes you want to ride!
About the META HT AM RACE
In this stealthy Dark Slate paint, the details of this META HT AM RACE are only complimented more. As the name suggests, this is a model geared primarily towards high performance. With top-end components, it is a very efficient hard tail.
– The FOX 36 Performance fork has a stiff frame and is ultra-efficient. It has a the three-position cartridge and an air spring so it’s easy to adjust the stiffness of the fork to your preference.
– Transmission (12-speed) and braking are provided by SHIMANO SLX; reliable, powerful and easy to maintain.
– SPANK Spike Race 33 wheels are guaranteed for their strength and reliability.
– The KS Rage-I telescopic seat post links pedalling and downhill sections seamlessly. A real plus.
A mixed RACE of performance and comfort.
2022 META HT AM – 29″/27″ ON S / M & 29″/29″ ON L/XL
- ALLOY 6061, TRIPLE BUTTED TUBES, T4, T6
- FOX 36 PERFORMANCE, 150MM TRAVEL
- ACROS ZS44/ZS56
- RIDE ALPHA FREERIDE 40
- SHIMANO SLX, 4 PISTONS, I-SPEC EV COMPATIBLE
- SHIMANO SLX
- KMC X12
- SHIMANO SLX, 170MM CRANK ARMS, BOOST
- SPANK SPIKE RACE 33
- MAXXIS DISSECTOR
- 31.30 LB